- Two negative film stock emulations: Kodak 5207 250D and Kodak 5219 500T.
- Realistic grain and gate weave emulation.
- Two core versions of the Kodak 2383 Print Film Emulation LUT: original and a modified Finished variation. The Finished variation is a compilation of the most common modifications I make to the 2383 LUT. It allows for deeper richer colours whilst avoiding over-saturation.
Both core versions are available in 3 different curves: Standard, Middle Grey and Rec709. And the standard and middle grey versions have a zero black level (0BL) variation that allows the black levels to touch zero luma. The differences between curves and when to use them are covered in the usage instruction videos.
- Usage instruction videos: Installation (4min), Nodegraph breakdown & Usage (18min)
- All ARRI Alexa and Amira cameras are supported natively.
- The following cameras are supported via the 2Alexa transforms: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Blackmagic URSA Mini G2 and Red Komodo.
- The following cameras are supported via Resolve’s Color Space Transform (CST): All Red and Blackmagic Design cameras, Sony cameras capable of shooting S-Log1/2/3 and Sgamut/Sgamut3/Sgamut3.Cine, Canon cameras capable of shooting Canon Log 1/2/3 and Canon Cinema Gamut, Panasonic cameras shooting V-log and V-Gamut, DJI cameras shooting D-Log and D-Gamut.
达芬奇 Resolve 17.2或更高版本
FilmUnlimited FLEXIBLE FILM EMULATION PowerGrades 安装说明
FilmUnlimited FLEXIBLE FILM EMULATION PowerGrades 调色案例